Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2015, 06:40 PM   #1

W is here and then it's not!

My wife got a phone call midday Friday from the dealer where we had ordered our new W letting us know that our new unit was in. You can imagine the excitement. When I returned home I called the dealer back as they requested and was told that they had made a mistake and that it was not our unit. How does someone make that kind of mistake?

I asked when ours would be available and they had no idea but would let me know when it came in.

Brian, could you check the status of our unit? it is under the name Grist. I am a little concerned that they may have sold my unit to someone else and I will have to wait for another one. I hope not. thanks for your help.
sawdust58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 02:02 PM   #2

OUCH! That's a nasty surprise. Here's hoping that yours is not far behind. I can't imagine that they would have sold yours to somebody else. That would be unethical at best.

Waiting is the hard part. Actually, not knowing is the hardest part. It sure would be nice to have more transparency into the process.
halbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 03:16 PM   #3
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust58 View Post
My wife got a phone call midday Friday from the dealer where we had ordered our new W letting us know that our new unit was in. You can imagine the excitement. When I returned home I called the dealer back as they requested and was told that they had made a mistake and that it was not our unit. How does someone make that kind of mistake?

I asked when ours would be available and they had no idea but would let me know when it came in.

Brian, could you check the status of our unit? it is under the name Grist. I am a little concerned that they may have sold my unit to someone else and I will have to wait for another one. I hope not. thanks for your help.
Comes offline in about a week, then has to go to the paint shop. That can take 10-14 days.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:24 PM   #4

Thank you very much.
sawdust58 is offline   Reply With Quote