Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2018, 07:55 PM   #1

2013 Vibe 826vfk

Bought 2013 Vibe last October, 2017 from dealer and checks were done prior to delivery by them. After setting up and using 3 weekends decided to empty tanks. Poured some water into toilet and went outside. Pulls weren't labeled so I pulled them both and nothing came out. Repeatedly pushed and pulled both handles and still nothing. Black was full after I put water in it and grey was used as we did dishes etc. Anything I am not doing correctly in pulling handles? Something special I should be doing. Please help as just purchased trailer smells worse than a porta jon. Thanks in advance for any help!
wannabcomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:13 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. Are you pulling the dump handle and leaving it in the open position and giving the tank a chance to drain. Now this is going to really sound dumb but do you have the cover off your dump valve? Let the forum know what you find.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 07:07 PM   #3

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately even the dealer didn't even know that there were small tags denoting grey and black tanks. There were 2 grey tanks and pulls in front and I found the black tank pull towards the back. all is better now thanks~
wannabcomic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, vibe