Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2019, 02:35 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 14
221RBS Tank Cover rubber hold down

Need to replace the rubber stretch clamp on the nose of my 221RBS, I know they use these rubber bands on other models as well. I just don't know where to can buy them?

GeoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:48 AM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3 or (574) 296-2084 x 114

lynngray1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:05 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shreveport LA
Posts: 384
Or Amazon. Search for rubber door latch and scroll down. Should find them for 12.00 for 4 pack.
hshaynes is offline   Reply With Quote

cover, tank

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.