Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2022, 07:41 PM   #1

28rl fuses

I have a Vibe 28rl and I am curious where the control panel for the component's such as awnings, slides and such is located. I am wanting to find the location of those particular fuses. Thanks in advance.
Razorback Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 09:25 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback Fans View Post
I have a Vibe 28rl and I am curious where the control panel for the component's such as awnings, slides and such is located. I am wanting to find the location of those particular fuses. Thanks in advance.
Look for this:
https://www.amazon.com/WFCO-WF8955PE...24918933&psc=1

Push the door panel and it will drop down, exposing the breakers and fuses. Usually located near the floor.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 09:38 PM   #3

I'm not talking about the control panel. I'm talking about fuses for the different components such as the awnings, stabilizer jacks, slides, etc...
Old 10-05-2022, 10:52 PM   #4

In our Wildwood 253RLXL X-lite the fuses for those items are on the remote control receiver located behind a panel under the pantry. And that panel had no direct access. However, it does now because I made it accessible with quick-release fasteners.

They are not found in the converter panel.

Bob
Bob K4TAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 01:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K4TAX View Post
In our Wildwood 253RLXL X-lite the fuses for those items are on the remote control receiver located behind a panel under the pantry. And that panel had no direct access. However, it does now because I made it accessible with quick-release fasteners.

They are not found in the converter panel.

Bob
Thanks Bob
Old 10-06-2022, 07:45 AM   #6

Just to clarify, i call the control panel where the switches are to operate the slide,tank level, etc. Your fuses and breakers are behind that black cover located low on the hutch in your kitchen. Its the wall that the bathroom and kitchen share on your model. All overload protection goes through that box (panel). It will be breakers for the 120 volt and fuses for the 12 volt system. If you dont see fuses for those particular items they may be located at the motors or the motors will have an overload build internally (thermal overloads). I hope this helps.
Powertripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 07:29 PM   #7

Hey,
I have the Vibe 32BH and there are some circuit breakers mounted under the frame on the passengers side right at the point where the frame meets the body of the camper. I’m not sure what hey are for but there is a connection block and circuit breakers. I too have asked the same question you have. Was always worried about the slide not working once it’s out at the campground!
05 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 6.0
Wife W/3 rescue dogs & 12-16 chickens
Mandog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse