Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2017, 10:46 AM   #1

Finally!!!

After owning my 2016 Vibe for 18 months it looks like I finally have the heating issue fixed. Since day one I had an issue with minimal heat in the rear bunkhouse. CW was no help last year and I attempted to try again this year, but customer service did not respond. A telephone representative of Good Sam directed me to Willing RV in Beverly, N.J. The technician dropped the underbelly and found the problem within 5 minutes. The water lines were routed over the duct work and tied down from the factory. This crushed the heating duct and restricted the airflow. A few hours later the problem was fixed. I also had the technician install a light in the shower area. At night the sky light is useless and the shower curtain blocked the only light in the bathroom. The light looks like a factory install! Three awning toppers were also installed by the same technician. No mistakes or "extra" holes in the side of the trailer. Just very good quality workmanship. Very happy with Willing RV!! If you reside in the New Jersey area I highly recommend giving them a try. Warning. They also rent Uhaul trucks. You'll see them out front.

Michael Simonelli
Bordentown, N.J.
msimonelli is offline   Reply With Quote