Old 02-12-2020, 04:33 PM   #1

Happy with your vibe?

Doing research on our first RV. Looked at a Flagstaff and liked it. I also looked at a Rainier which I also liked and found out from a member here that it is just a Vibe. My question is how you like yours and if it has treated you well.

optimusprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:24 PM   #2

We have an 18, 268RKS. After our first outing, took unit back to dealer for mostly minor issues. Vibe was repaired very timely and we have had only 1 issue that was not self-inflicted. I keep unit plugged in while not traveling. I don' t think we could be any happier with any other unit. Tows easily with the F250. And at 35 ft it is easy to back though sometimes there may be challenges for parking the truck in same spot. I will say I am not too happy with cushions for the dinet. But plans are to replace dinet with RecPro at some time in near future.

Harry

hshaynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:32 AM   #3

We bought our 32BH last summer. It’s 38 foot from bumper to end of hitch. It tows real well with my 2500 Silverado and at 10,000 lbs I was worried. I did install a better transmission cooler just to be safe. We have camped at least 8 times in it so far. Some trips 5 hours away some 20 minutes away. No problems so far except I had to adjust the brakes tighter. I would like recliners in the living area instead of a couch but maybe later I’ll address that. Spend lots of time on the walk thru. They won’t like it that you do. Read a lot on here to be well versed in the subject.
05 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 6.0
Wife W/4 dogs & 12-16 chickens
Mandog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 03:03 PM   #4

We have a 2017 Vibe 268RKS and we love it and have had no issues. Have pulled through 13 states this past year fro. NC to Wyoming and back with a F250 long bed with no issues. I've done a lot of modifications in and out to ours to meet our needs.
The Horn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vibe