Old 01-28-2018, 05:29 PM   #1

inverter on Vibe 268RKS

Anyone know what brand and model invert is on the Vibe with Residential refrig?

beavertrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:03 PM   #2

Inverter on Vibe 268RKS

Well I finally got to check on the inverter on my TT. It is a WFCO WF-5110HP 1000 Watt Inverter. The Remote was not installed. The inverter was in the front cargo bay on passenger side.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavertrap View Post
Well I finally got to check on the inverter on my TT. It is a WFCO WF-5110HP 1000 Watt Inverter. The Remote was not installed. The inverter was in the front cargo bay on passenger side.
You have me curious. We have a 2017 268RKS. What do you mean by "remote not installed?"
Swhitesell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:27 PM   #4

Cool Remote Not installed

The model inverter comes with the option to have a remote switch to turn the inverter on and off. I was looking for a way to turn the inverter off as to not run the batteries down when not on shore power or generator. there is an on\off button on the front of the inverter but I could not see it at the time as it is face down. There is a remote kit available to install one. Have not yet gotten to use the Vibe yet, too cold and wet.

As for that switch on the side that seems not to do anything, it is the Blue lights on the outside speakers. another trial and go looking event.

Hope that helps.
I am looking forward to it drying out here for the ground where my TT is sitting is very soft and saturated.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:27 PM   #5

Just bought a Vibe 272BHS and went looking today at the inverter to see if I could do the same thing leave it off and not use the batteries. It was already off and your correct in that the remote function is not enabled.

Figured I would just leave it off until I'm in need of running the fridge without shore power.

Interesting note on the mystery switch lol. I have one mounted next to the stereo unit on the entertainment center and have no idea what it turns on. I'll try looking at the outside speakers next time I hit the switch maybe that is it.
Bondos4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter, vibe