Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2016, 11:40 AM   #1

Unhappy Kitchen sink not hooked to Grey water??

Just purchased 2014 V-Cross Platinum 28VFB Travel Trailer. I getting everything checked out it looks like the Kitchen sink is not hooked to a grey water tank. The drain line comes out the bottom the run over to the waste line. It's connected just before the cap. Am I missing something here? I've look for a valve under the sink or some other place to run water. If you run the sink it just runs out the waste line.

Any thoughts?? Never ever thought it would not go to the grey water tank.. Brochure says 64 gallon waste tanks.
bobinbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:44 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinbell View Post
Just purchased V-Cross Platinum 28VFB Travel Trailer. I getting everything checked out it looks like the Kitchen sink is not hooked to a grey water tank. The drain line comes out the bottom the run over to the waste line. It's connected just before the cap. Am I missing something here? I've look for a valve under the sink or some other place to run water. If you run the sink it just runs out the waste line.

Any thoughts?? Never ever thought it would not go to the grey water tank.. Brochure says 64 gallon waste tanks.
So your saying the kitchen sick drain is tapped into the waste line just before the external cap ? if so then it's back to the dealer so they can plumb it in correctly . not a surprise to see things plumbed wrong it's common for the RV manufacture to get things wrong . no excuse for it but it happens all the time
northstar1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:56 PM   #3

My vibe has a separate drain valve for the galley
Rcarojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:56 AM   #4

My crusader has a valve handle under the trailer near the waste line for the galley. Could it be possible that the valve is also on your coach and pulled open?

Duane & Jan
2016 Crusader 295RST FW
2011 Toyota Tundra iForce 5.7 Limited Double Cab 6 speed automatic 4.10 gears
djeirlessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #5

Thumbs up Found it!

Yep I found the third handle and it was in the open position. It was behind the back rear wheel on the waste pipe side. I feel MUCH better now. Wish I had a manual for trailer.

Thanks
bobinbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:46 AM   #6

Our Puma 29RBKS has the galley water plumbed separately also. Galley drain is in front of the axels. The black/gray is to the rear of the axels.
Hugeez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey water, plumbing, sink, water