After the first trip, all went good, noticed some needs and only had two issues. The remote popped some fuses when I opened the rear slide without the 50 amp connected, from what I found the batteries after traveling are lower and the draw pops the remotes fuse board (has one for each slide) from what they told me, that's located behind the main fuse panel (you can hear the clicking when changing function on remote). Also, found a speaker trim ring missing (Couchs RV promptly sent one). As for mods, I'm going to ad the following:
- hinge door stops to the interior doors.
- adding a Valletta 50-96" adjust sewer hose carrier.
- DVD player, and RCA outlet for input to Furion radio.
- extra alum bar stock support inside lower valence of left large slide along with more screws (seems overly flexible).
- battery shutoff switch behind front cover.
-outdoor kitchen mat to surface to protect it (found on staple not seated under fridge pad that scraped surface lightly).
- DIRECTV power supplies, bridge, and splitter so all I have to do is grab the box and genies.
- ac vents that close on main unit to force more air to front bedroom.