Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2020, 02:56 AM   #1
Topt, Retired Army (2004)

Remote for Slide-out/Leveling Jacks on Vibe 268RKS

My remote suddenly quit for my front and rear stabilizer jacks and the slide-out. Works fine for the awning and lights. I hear a "click-click" coming from behind or under the TV when I attempt to use it for either of these motors. Any guidance?
bvjbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 08:24 AM   #2

check the power level of your batteries when a solenoid clicks usually means low voltage in my experience.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:08 AM   #3
Commercial Member

bvjbear,

We would be happy to assist you with your Vibe. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Judd Cripe in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: https://www.forestriverinc.com/Direc...62572498527773.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:38 AM   #4

Yeah, went to the batteries first thing. No luck. You mention solenoid...? Is that what's clicking behind the fuse panel? Possible trouble shoots?
Old 06-01-2020, 09:09 AM   #5

I believe you will find fuses blown on the circuit board where the solenoid is clicking. Replace these and the slideout and jacks should work again. I do not have this model of Vibe but on my unit the board is not easy to get to. They will probably be 20 or 30 amp fuses.
Old 06-02-2020, 03:02 PM   #6

No blown fuses (dropped one down inside panel because of the silly way they engineered the thing) Also, it may help to know the slide and stabilizers work well with the hardwired switches on the rig, just not with the remote. (But, awning and lights do work with remote.)

Another note, I turned off the main in the camper to try to retrieve the fuse I'd lost and when I hit the main back on, it blew that breaker in my house.

Tags
jacks, leveling, remote, slide, vibe