Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2021, 04:34 PM   #1

Vibe 28rl questions

I am trying to find some info on the Vibe 28rl. First, where can I find a replacement shade for the table window and secondly, what is the bumper weight rating? Will it hold a bike and bike rack? Thanks.
Razorback Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 07:44 AM   #2

you might try RV discounters for the shade the bumpers are really not very strong on these rigs however they do make a bumper brace that helps support the bumper from twisting when adding more then a sewer hose you can find these as several places like E trailer
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 05:31 PM   #3

28 RL

Your 28RL out of warranty I guess? My only warranty claim on our 2022 RL was a broken shade for the long bedroom window. I saw some FR contact emails on the forum, you could try and ask them who the window shade vendor is so you can try and get the right replacement. I’ve considered the rear bumper problem myself, it is really thin and the decal clearly states you cannot add anything to it and my dealer warned me that FR will call it out if there is a warranty issue…although they hang the spare tire there. I’d love to add a rack for bikes or coolers/whatever and was thinking I’d need to have a welding shop beef the whole thing up or just replace with something that can support weight safely. If you find that brace from e-trailer mentioned above, please share. I’m going to wait until I’m out of warranty to modify that but am looking for a reasonable solution.
Mr Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
question, questions, vibe