Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2017, 03:56 PM   #1

Vibe 323QBS

Hi all. I am considering the purchase of a vibe 323BHS, and wondering how much of an upgrade it might be from my Keystone 311BHS. I see it is slightly larger--mainly in the bunkhouse--and has an outdoor kitchen, solar prep, molded nose cap, etc. It also only has one entrance door rather than two (as the Keystone has). Anyway, as I weigh this decision and continue my research on the unit, I wondered if anyone out there has one, what your opinions are of these rigs, and your general thoughts on construction, quality, reliability, etc.

Thanks for any and all input!
Trumpeterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:20 AM   #2

Do you mean a 323QBS? I cant find the BHS.
Stroker548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:42 AM   #3

Oh yes...QBS...sorry. I mixed up the names of the vibe (QBS) and my current travel trailer, a BHS.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:16 AM   #4

I have the 322QBS. Its the 2016 version of the 323. Mine has the double entry doors. I thought the new one does as well?

Anyway, we really enjoy the VIBE so far. When we went lookin for trailers, I was wanting to see the Bullets and the wife wanted a Puma. Just based off of what we seen at the RV show a few months prior. We came home with the VIBE. Haha. Just seemed to flow better and a few more usefull features. The u-dinette was a big plus. Its got 3 slides and the bunkhouse is massive. Last weekend we had 6 kids and 4 adults and everyone was comfy for the nite.

Its a big trailer. 37 feet long and 7k empty. I pull it with a dually diesel so its not a big deal for me, but I wouldnt do it with a half ton.

Only issue Ive had with it is the remote for the slides, jacks , awning and lights seems to be on the way out. Last time out it only worked for the awning. Wouldnt do the slides or jacks. Havent really looked into it yet but hope its something simple.
Stroker548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:17 AM   #5

We have one and love it. The only thing we don't like is the standing room in the master bed area, it's tight. We go with 5 dogs and 2-3 kids at a time. We love all the storage, frig space and set up. I don't have anything really negative to say. If you want to know anything else, just ask.
Snacks1340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:08 PM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpeterb View Post
Oh yes...QBS...sorry. I mixed up the names of the vibe (QBS) and my current travel trailer, a BHS.
Title corrected
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:19 PM   #7

Thank you. Much appreciated!
Old 08-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #8

I have a 2017 323QBS and I have nothing negative to say. We are super happy with our trailer. The only issue I've had is the control panel came lose but that was a quick fix. I have dual AC's which is nice compared to other trailers with one. We've done quite a few trips already and the trailer has performed great.
Vibe323FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:09 PM   #9

I have the 17 Vibe 311 no issues and pull with a 17 f150 V6 EB no issues
Moosey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe323FL View Post
I have a 2017 323QBS and I have nothing negative to say. We are super happy with our trailer. The only issue I've had is the control panel came lose but that was a quick fix. I have dual AC's which is nice compared to other trailers with one. We've done quite a few trips already and the trailer has performed great.
How does that second a/c do in Florida in the summer? My vibe is wired for second A/C but have not really been anywhere hot yet, since I bought it in Aug 2017. If u only had one, do think u would see a big difference?
Old 01-24-2018, 09:31 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosey1 View Post
How does that second a/c do in Florida in the summer? My vibe is wired for second A/C but have not really been anywhere hot yet, since I bought it in Aug 2017. If u only had one, do think u would see a big difference?

Hi Moosey,

The second AC does great. In my rig the second AC is in the front bedroom and of course the main unit in the center of the trailer with duct work throughout the trailer. During the summer I’m always in the Florida Keys and I have no issues except for the rear bunk house, gets a little hot in there when the sun is beating down. I just add a small floor fan to the bunkhouse to circulate the heat. So to answer your question I think we would be ok as long as the kids don’t do the in and out letting all the air out.

I went to the RV show this weekend and noticed that on the 2018 model they moved the second AC to the rear and left the front bedroom to cool off the main unit. I was actually thinking of installing a third unit for the bunkhouse.
Old 01-24-2018, 10:03 PM   #12

In my Vibe 313BHS I have the main unit in the middle and the second wired ready is in the bunk house. So based on what your saying, I was planning and now for sure gong to get the second unit. If and when you install the third unit, please share how you do that. Thanks for the reply,, I bet the Keys are nice.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:33 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroker548 View Post
I have the 322QBS. Its the 2016 version of the 323. Mine has the double entry doors. I thought the new one does as well?

Anyway, we really enjoy the VIBE so far. When we went lookin for trailers, I was wanting to see the Bullets and the wife wanted a Puma. Just based off of what we seen at the RV show a few months prior. We came home with the VIBE. Haha. Just seemed to flow better and a few more usefull features. The u-dinette was a big plus. Its got 3 slides and the bunkhouse is massive. Last weekend we had 6 kids and 4 adults and everyone was comfy for the nite.

Its a big trailer. 37 feet long and 7k empty. I pull it with a dually diesel so its not a big deal for me, but I wouldnt do it with a half ton.

Only issue Ive had with it is the remote for the slides, jacks , awning and lights seems to be on the way out. Last time out it only worked for the awning. Wouldnt do the slides or jacks. Havent really looked into it yet but hope its something simple.
We're picking ours up next weekend and I've read lots of reports of the remote losing connection. Haven't found a way to boost the signal though.
MadScientist_Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:34 AM   #14

Check the fuses for the items that aren't working. I believe there is a separate set of them for the items controlled by the remote. Our remote stopped working for the slide and Jacks. I was told to change the fuses. It worked and now everything seems to be fine. I found that particular fuse panel behind the drawers next to the sink. I had to remove the drawers to access the panel.

Our tt is a Vibe 245bhs.

I hope this helps... it helped us.
DaTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 08:18 AM   #15

I did have an issue with the wireless remote. When it’s working there is no signal issue. What happens is if you use the remote to pull out the slides or the jacks while not connected to main power it blows a 30amp fuse. I’m assuming it’s working to hard and causes some type of overload.

Who ever ran that specific fuse box assumed I would never have to access it. After days of searching I found the fuse box behind the kitchen drawers back panel with no access at all. I had to remove the stove and cut a square on the side of the cabinet interior wall to gain access. And still it’s hard to work in there. I replaced the fuse and it’s working.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:39 PM   #16

Yeah, the Vibe 323 same weight and I pull with a 17 F150 loaded and pulls handles it bueatifully. No problems with the remotes yet
Old 01-26-2018, 07:43 PM   #17

Vibe 323QBS

Yeah mines is 7800k empty and I pull it with a Ram 2500 Diesel. No problems pulling here either.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:22 PM   #18

Just bought a 313BHS from Couchs RV in Ohio and picked it up, 2200 miles round trip to South Florida uneventful, feels like my Roo, but with the equalizer. So far love it, now to sell my Roo 233s.
RolltideRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:30 PM   #19

I'm headed to couch' s in 5 days to get our 323qbs. Looking forward to it. Was your experience with them good?
MadScientist_Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:11 PM   #20

Yes, in first thing, demo, hooked up, went to Dave in finance handed the packet and deposit and if it wasn't for us talking about our wives I would of been done in 10 minutes. Had zero issues everyone was great and courteous![emoji106] wish car buying could be this simple, saved 5k over and dealer in Florida, they wouldn't even negotiate at C World.
RolltideRoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vibe