Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #1

Vibe 6502 screened in porch

I'm new to this forum. I currently have an R-POD 171 and was thrilled it came with the R-DOME. It is now time for a slightly larger solution so I decided on the VIBE 6502. Has anyone with a VIBE added a screened porch to the awning? Can you refer me to sources for such an item. Does Forest River have anything more specific to the VIBE 6502?
Thank you in advance.
uphillracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #2

Hi uphillracer,
We have a Vibe 6501, new last summer, just love it. We use a Patty-o-Room with it. Takes about half hour to set up, a bit of hard work, worth it if you're stopping for a couple of days, but not just one night.
I'll try to attach the website, if not just google it.

Call back with any questions.
Happy camping, we're still under snow!!

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dometic%20patty%20o'room&source=w eb&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F %2Fwww.dometic.com%2Fenus%2FAmericas%2FUSA%2FRV-Products%2Fawnings%2FProducts%2F%3Fproductdataid%3 D67059&ei=FyV1UaSoL8XA2QXI94HoDg&usg=AFQjCNFuEk6D3 PkY-jrj7xDmUy87Q8z8nQ
Winnipegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #3

Thanks anyway. I'd better delete this post. We decided on a Micro-Lite 21FBRS instead - really needed the better bed configuration.
uphillracer is offline   Reply With Quote