Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2021, 02:57 PM   #1

Front window popped out of new RPod 202

I picked up my new RPOD 202 on Aug. 19 and parked it in my yard. A few days later, we had a thunderstorm. The next morning, I found the front window had popped out of the front of the trailer. It must have landed on one edge because a small piece broke off. I'm now trying to get a replacement window as a warranty claim because I don't believe that it was installed properly. Hadn't even used the trailer yet and never opened the window before it popped out. Anyone have any similar problems with their RPOD?
PeteBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 04:11 PM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to the forum. Your window is the first I've heard of popping out. There have been reports of the glass front windows shattering and cracking while the trailer is parked. Do you have the older glass, non-opening, window or the new acrylic plastic window that opens?

Here is the service contact for your region at R-Pod:
Katlyn Mabie
(574) 642-3119
kmabie@forestriverinc.com

That contact info can be found under Service on R-Pods website Here.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:01 AM   #3

Front window popped out of new RPod 202

I have the new acrylic window that opens.
PeteBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 04:58 AM   #4

I got my 202 at the same time and the front window was not installed correctly. The unit has water damage and mold growing. The hole for the window was about a quarter of an inch to big. Finally RPod rep Katlyn Mabie requested the unit be shipped back. Working with Katlyn or Tina has been the second worst experience of owning this RV. I wish I could get to the next level and get something done. I also have not used my rv at all but am paying for it.
RobG3n1us is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
window