Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2018, 06:49 AM   #1

Looking for RPod Owners in California,

Hello fellow RPod owners,

My wife and I have a 2014 RPod Model 178. We are looking for other RPod owners who live on the Central Coast of California. I am retired and my wife is still working as a nurse which allows us to take mini trips in our area. Our favorite campgrounds in our area are the Morrow Strand SB and Hearst San Simeon SP. Please write us and let us know where you like to camp for find.

__/)_
ron
Sailingthe7seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 10:58 PM   #2

Hi from Quincy, California!
You guys sound a lot like us… We are waiting for our E pro to be built which we are hoping to receive sometime in January. We are new to camping in general :-)..I’m close to retirement and my wife has been retired for a few years so we figured it’s time to try something new.
Our best friends just bought and a new R-Pod… They put it in storage and took off to Buthan! Looking forward to their return next week so we can do some trailer talk..
I will definitely let them know about this forum because I think they would enjoy it. Good luck in your adventures !!!
Ridgekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:25 PM   #3

Kymooses maintains an Owners Map. Here's link.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...a=0&dg=feature
mcarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
california