Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2016, 11:20 PM   #1

RPOD 177 organization tips

We look like hoarders the minute we set up. Need some ideas on how to organize all we bring. The old adage.....better safe then sorry. The camper has very little storage out of the box. Any creative organizational ideas?
Redheadedmacdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:33 PM   #2

I use the KIS system. Keep It Simple. We started trying to carry every thing we use at home (electric skillet, waffle iron, toaster, electric mixer, full set of pots and pans, and the list goes on and on. When we sold the class A last October the more I unloaded the more I couldn't remember when we used last. This time with the RPod, we are camping, not clamping. Paper plates. Foil and a skillet and pot. Back. Pack each for clothes. Small tool box. Of course the necessary items for connecting to power and sewage.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:06 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphwilliams62 View Post
I use the KIS system. Keep It Simple. We started trying to carry every thing we use at home (electric skillet, waffle iron, toaster, electric mixer, full set of pots and pans, and the list goes on and on. When we sold the class A last October the more I unloaded the more I couldn't remember when we used last. This time with the RPod, we are camping, not clamping. Paper plates. Foil and a skillet and pot. Back. Pack each for clothes. Small tool box. Of course the necessary items for connecting to power and sewage.
Yep. We're going thru the same transition coming from a much larger Jayco.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"... it's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."
this_is_nascar is offline   Reply With Quote

« Pod rallies | CCR »