Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2022, 08:16 AM   #1

Slide Controller

Hi,

I noticed flashing LEDs on the slide controller under the sink in my 176 last night. The sequence was 1 Green 9 Red (while plugged into shore power). My unit is still winterized and the battery wasn't in it, so I unplugged shore power, installed the battery, and checked the LEDs - still 1G/9R. Then I hit the Slide OUT button and the slide went out fine and stopped when fully open. I checked the slide controller and the green and red LEDs were both steadily lit for a few seconds then turned off. So, I plugged shore power back in and no flashing LEDs anymore.

I guess my question is - should I be worried about this?

The reason I ask is because there may have been an incident over the winter between my shore power cable and snowblower... The auger cut through the insulation enough to short the circuit in my panel. I've since replaced the cable. I always use a Camco surge/fault protector on shore power, which was plugged in at the time. It is showing that shore power is correctly wired.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 9.14.14 AM.png
Views:	41
Size:	817.1 KB
ID:	274937  

Tags
controller, slide