Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2017, 10:13 AM   #1

Some minor issues.

Had to take the R-Pod back to Oklahoma city (100 miles) to have DVD, hitch coupler, and left rear stabilizer repaired. The last two are due to the fork lift with an extension with a 2" ball mount on it colliding with the coupler and peeling it back like a banana! Hope all goes well. Waiting in parking lot for who knows how long. Will keep you all posted.
tankman45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:29 AM   #2

Not familiar with forums or computers. This is my first time on one of these things. So, that's why. How about you cut this old soldier some slack. Not a young kid anymore, so this is a new experience. Guess I should just quit this. I was thinking this was going to be a friendly experience with other owner. Guess I was wrong. I'll just remove all my posts and delete this app.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:34 AM   #3

Hang in there
2013 HARLEY TRI-GLIDE
danny4127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:36 AM   #4
Half-Timer

Don't know why you would get too upset over the one reply/question. We all have a learning curve to understand new (to us) technology. I have found this to be a friendly forum and have received some good assistance over the years. After a few posts you will get the hang of the forum and become part of the gang.

Enjoy life.

SOB
ptylerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:37 AM   #5

Perhaps you should post in your original thread where you have laid out all the history of what happened to your TT. That way it's all in one place.

Just a suggestion.
Nights Camped 2017 [63]
Nights Camped 2018 [27]
Nurek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:39 PM   #6

Thank you all for the helpful advice. I'm just an old soldier that has served from Vietnam thru Iraq, and have recently retired and I'm not familiar with any online social stuff. My wife insisted I re-download the app and give it time to get used too, as suggested. Just had a rough time with this whole ordeal with Camping World and was surprised by their lack of knowledge and got in a bad mood. I have the nickname "The Grizzly" given to me by my troops for a reason I guess. Lots of good info on this site, so I'll just try to be quiet and learn.
Thanks to the people who responded. I'm learning.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptylerp View Post
Don't know why you would get too upset over the one reply/question. We all have a learning curve to understand new (to us) technology. I have found this to be a friendly forum and have received some good assistance over the years. After a few posts you will get the hang of the forum and become part of the gang.

Enjoy life.
That's the main reason for buying my R-Pod 179. Trying to chill out and enjoy life. Had a very rough time the last few years and I am only happy in the mountains away from it all.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:32 PM   #8

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. Most of us are very patient and more than willing to help. Feel free to ask any question or express any gripe you may have.
Take your time easing into the forum, there is no need to be an expert within your first 10 post.
crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote