Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2015, 07:10 PM   #21
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
That's what I was thinking, since any battery powered shaver is actually DC voltage. However, I guess if you were without 120 volt power for a long time, then you might not be able to recharge the battery(ies) the normal way....by using the 120 volt AC/DC charger..... but still should be able to use a small plug-in inverter to do the job.
My cheap little Remington and Norelco both last at least 15-20 shaves after charging.

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:46 PM   #22
RV Vagabond Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcheatwood View Post
My cheap little Remington and Norelco both last at least 15-20 shaves after charging.
dcheatwood: I am really looking for a shaver without a battery - one that works just with a 12 volt plug.
Jerry Dixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 09:27 PM   #23
Site Team

Yes. I always look for one that runs plugged in or not.

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 09:53 PM   #24

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock123 View Post
I can sometimes go for 3 weeks without charging my shaver. That's why I brought it for dry camping. I will crank up one of my Honda's and the shaver charges in a jiffy, I can't go for three weeks without cranking up a Honda

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Shucks, I often go 3 weeks without shaving. Of course, I'm retired and can do and go where and as I please. I do bathe on Saturdays......only if necessary.

The wife asked me what I was planning for the day? I responded "nothing". She then said, "well that's what you did yesterday". To which I responded, " well, I'm not through".
Bob K4TAX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12 volt