Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #1

2005 28fkp+

Hi....Long time listener,First time caller.Just found your forum while trying to find parts for my 2005 WildWood 28FKP+.I bought it used in spring of 2008 and have enjoyed it very much.Only problem is,The second time out in summer of 2008,I did not lock both locks on the Picnic Plus and it came open and damaged it severely to the point the hinges pulled the rivits out and were unrepairable.My question is can the whole Picnic Plus door and frame be purchased from Forest River? Thanks in advance for any help.This looks like a great forum.
Toxictwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forum!

If you're able to post a picture of the 'Picnic Plus', we will understand better what you're talking about and may have some suggestions.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #3

I don't have a picture on this computer.I did speak with Mike @ Forest River Parts Dept. and he can get the complete assembly but the price and
shipping is a bit much.I may try and will call it from Goshen ,IN to save some of the costs.Thanks for the fast response.
Toxictwin is offline   Reply With Quote