Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #1

2007 Wildcat 32qbbs question about hydraulics

New to the forum. I just purchased a 2007 Wildcat 32qbbs this past weekend. I was looking at the front hydraulic system by the front storage. There is a switch by the hydraulics and if you push it, the pump makes noise but I cannot see what that switch is for. It is inside the front storage and attached close to the hydraulic setup. Also, are the front Jacks on this unit, self leveling?
Thank you very much
awilhelmson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:47 AM   #2
Commercial Member

The switch is just an external switch for running the slides.

Yes, the front landing gear are self leveling. The driver's side comes down first, then the door side. They then both lift together....
(Tweaked!!)
2013 Columbus 320RS-ITS HERE!!
huntr70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #3

Awesome. Thank you very much. I have another question. The furnace is not blowing out very much hot air. I pulled the cold air intake cover off the furnace there are three sheet metal cutouts that are still in place. I am trying to figure out if those are supposed to be that way or how the air gets back through the return. Thank you
awilhelmson is offline   Reply With Quote