Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2016, 05:17 PM   #1

2016 Salem Cruise Lite

Hello everyone I have seen a lot of negative comments about Forest River Products. I think the happy people don't take the time to post. I just want to say my family loves our new 201bhxl. We spent the better part of a year researchin 23 to 25 is foot trailers at RV shows lots ect. Yes there are better units with bigger prices. But we found our trailer has electronic jacks, tounge , awning, upgraded fridge , ac, dvd, bed mattress, heated tanks, and built in Oregon. Besides a minor satellite exterior hookup issue, trailer has functioned perfectly. Tows great looks great feels solid no complaints. My wife and I grew up in RV families and each of us has 40 years experience messing around with these big kid toys. I don't care if you spend 200,000 on a diesel pusher they all have their quirks. Anyways I feel we got great value for our money and could not be happier
JasonandShawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 05:48 PM   #2
I go RV'ing not Camping

Thanks for the great report....you are right we don't often hear about the positive experiences.
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonandShawna View Post
Hello everyone I have seen a lot of negative comments about Forest River Products. I think the happy people don't take the time to post. I just want to say my family loves our new 201bhxl. We spent the better part of a year researchin 23 to 25 is foot trailers at RV shows lots ect. Yes there are better units with bigger prices. But we found our trailer has electronic jacks, tounge , awning, upgraded fridge , ac, dvd, bed mattress, heated tanks, and built in Oregon. Besides a minor satellite exterior hookup issue, trailer has functioned perfectly. Tows great looks great feels solid no complaints. My wife and I grew up in RV families and each of us has 40 years experience messing around with these big kid toys. I don't care if you spend 200,000 on a diesel pusher they all have their quirks. Anyways I feel we got great value for our money and could not be happier
Here's one http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...te-103625.html

Days camping previous years: Not Enough
Days camping in 2021: Still Not Enough
MaineCampingFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
salem