Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-23-2018, 10:45 AM   #1

2018 Isata 5 36DS 4x4 for sale

Just a note to let everyone know that I have decided to place our Dynamax 4x4 for sale. It is listed in the Forum Classified. We love the RV life and want to move up to a much larger Class A to accommodate our needs. This forum and the Dynamax people have been great as we transition into RV life. I have to admit that I had no idea how anything on the coach worked before we purchased it and the learning curve was at times frustrating. I would like to thank all who commented for their support. I have found that each coach comes with its own set of issues and as of right now I believe I have straightened them all out. That’s not to say that something else won’t pop up but for now, all is good. It is painted the Cabernet color and the interior is Pebble. I have installed the DuraFlap mud flaps as some of you other owners have done and I also installed them on the rear which are slightly longer than the original and I think that adds some extra protection for the towed vehicle. I also was instrumental ( by hounding the heck out of them) in getting ShadePro of San Diego to make a pattern and start manufacturing their exterior sun protection cover which covers the windshield and side door glass as 1 piece. I also ordered a cover for the rear window (bedroom) made with the same material. This stuff is great as it blocks 95% of the UV and lowers the temp inside during hot sunny days. I also bought the ShadePro custom dash cover. In addition to that I had clear 3M paint film protection added to the entire front nose of the overhead fiberglass and the flat areas next to the driver and passenger doors. I purchased extended warranties that cover pretty much everything including tires, wheels, paint drivetrain etc etc and they are all transferable. The tire protection also covers the towed vehicle.
If anyone is interested, please PM me.
Flat towing 2017 Buick Envision
Blue Ox tow equipment
Mr. Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
Citrus County, Fl.

Good luck with your sale. Sounds like a good time to sell since Dynamax can't get any 4 x 4 chassis right now.
99 Terry 31G
GL1800Rider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale