Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2022, 07:11 PM   #1

2021 mini lite outdoor faucet

I have a 2021 Rockwood Mini Lite 2506S with a water leak. I finally found that it is leaking from the male fitting that the water line screws onto on the outdoor faucet with the quick connect.

I am having a hard time finding a replacement faucet that will fit in the plastic box/housing that mounts to the side of the camper. Lots of faucets online, but none smaller than 6" wide in order to fit in the housing. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Lindwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 01:26 AM   #2
Site Team

Moved thread from the General Community Discussion section to the Rockwood sub-forum since the OP is asking specific questions about a Rockwood product.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 04:08 PM   #3

Mine has a slow leak any time I have the hose connected to the spray port. I took it in for warranty repair. The dealer looked at others on the lot and stated that they all do that, though they replaced the faucet/connection anyway. My trailer is winterized now so I can't do much on it until the spring.

Tags
2021, door, faucet, lite, mini lite