Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #1

agggg end of july???

We ordered a 2014 sunseeker 3100ss over a month ago, just talked to the dealer and he told me it comes off production line july 10th and can expect it end of july... aggg forest river must be doing great, 4 months for a new unit... I am not mad at forest river, but my dealer told me 8 weeks which would have been early june........ And to top it all off my dealer wants the car we are using as a trade in asap lol. Not sure if I will give it too them now, its a 3rd car we don't use, but the dealer has been difficult so far... I can not wait for this to be done with, I am a little worried about my new rv with buffalo rv because I am trying to have them do work on my current class A and they cant "fit me in".... Just a head ache for now
littleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
Always Learning

No chance I would give up my trade in before finalizing everything. Especially if you don't have the warm fuzzies from your dealer.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
No chance I would give up my trade in before finalizing everything. Especially if you don't have the warm fuzzies from your dealer.
X2
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
X3

No warm fuzzies, no nothing from me. I went back to a dealer I was going to buy my 5er from and took back my 5k deposit because they were pretty rude. Needless to say we never went back.

It is your money. Don't let them tell you different. Good luck.
Lynkage is offline   Reply With Quote