Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2019, 11:33 AM   #1

Amish RV repair

Maybe someone can give me the name of the Amish Repair company that was highly recommended in Goshen? It was said it was a small RV repair place that did excellent work. Also does anyone know of the Amish custom furniture maker in Goshen to, 2 years ago they were leaving cards at the Goshen Rally, thanks for any recommendations....

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 02:31 PM   #2

Not sure exactly who you mean but highly suggested from a lot of folks is Amish Family RV Service but I really think he works just on Cedar Creeks as he was a employee there. I just used Shipsweanna RV Service at the Flea Market and am very pleased with the work and all their help. Furniture I am not sure but I can ask Bob & Cindy at the Tadpole rally, they might know.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 02:56 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Not sure exactly who you mean but highly suggested from a lot of folks is Amish Family RV Service but I really think he works just on Cedar Creeks as he was a employee there. I just used Shipsweanna RV Service at the Flea Market and am very pleased with the work and all their help. Furniture I am not sure but I can ask Bob & Cindy at the Tadpole rally, they might know.
Yes thats the place. All i need done is to put 6" tape on my penetrations and the front cap and rear cap. I ll be up in Goshen , Coachmen is replacing my entry door. They need to make a templet first and give it to Champion because of the curve in it. Then once they get it , it will go to the paint shop, but they have to line up the 3 colors. said it would take a week but i will have the RV until the door comes in, so i figured i would get this other stuff done. Might take the booth out and have a computer center put in its place. then i can get some added space for storage. very tight on storage. But I have beautiful wood that they would have to match and clear coat. I was impressed with this Amish wood worker 2 years ago and damn i lost his card. So yes please ask Bob. Ill be in Goshen the week after the Tadpole is Coachmens new plan, I was to be there this week. Thanks...

Old 04-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #4

Witch Doctor,

Bradd and Hall in Elkhart does custom furniture and renovations on RV interiors. 'Bama Bob just had them re-do the interior of his Berkshire.

https://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/home.asp
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD DRW 4X4 Duramax
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 03:59 PM   #5

Amish RV Family Services work only on Cedar Creeks.

I used a man named Dave Borkholder to build us custom cabinets. He is in Nappanee. When I left he was in process of moving from his leased shop to one he was building in his home. Wife designed some custom cabinets that replace the dining table, which are movable and can be used for her sewing or moved for dining. We had a bunch of other stuff. PM me for his number if you want.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 04:00 PM   #6

Orvan Frye withe the Amish Family RV Service in Topeka are Great folks but they only work on Cedar Creeks unless something has changed
Amateur Radio W5CI 2019 Days Camping 25
2020 Days Camping 7
W5CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by W5CI View Post
Orvan Frye withe the Amish Family RV Service in Topeka are Great folks but they only work on Cedar Creeks unless something has changed
Just left Orvan's shop last week and nothing has changed. Only Cedar Creeks
keith52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:07 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith52 View Post
Just left Orvan's shop last week and nothing has changed. Only Cedar Creeks
Yes now I remember he worked for them. Thanks

Tags
repair