Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-29-2019, 12:21 PM   #81

Breakfast off of my Blackstone this a.m. . 1 pound bacon 1 pound sausage 1 lb fried spam. Coleman 2-Burner cooked up 1 bag Ore-Ida hash browns and 18 scrambled eggs. 12 pancakes. 30 minutes start to eating. 7 adults 2 kids 4 dogs
Frank & Cindy--- (SOB) 5th Wheel ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed--- Payload 4394------Remi & Sage camping pups---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500---2019 48 days ---2020 28 days Camping
frank4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 01:21 PM   #82

Wink Weber Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_GA View Post
With all this talk of Blackstone griddles, is anyone sorry they got a griddle. It doesn't matter if it is Blackstone or other brand.
For the price a Weber Q. Groovy Colors.Cooks for 4 no problem.Hoy and fast. Way cheaper than a Blackstone.You can buy 4-5 Weber q's .Different colors for different food.
Mr Handy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 04:10 PM   #83

Black Stone Tailgater

Love the Griddle for bacon, eggs, etc...rely on the grill box for steak etc.

We started with the Coleman tailgater but we’re disappointed with the 1lb bottle resupply, refill, or recycle chain. Hoped to Connect to my RV low pressure port but couldn’t modify the newer Coleman like I had hoped. hesitated buying the Blackstone Combo but found a hack to build a direct connection to the Low Pressure port and kept the hose and regulator that came with for use w/20lb tank away from the RV.
Gordonk115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 11:17 AM   #84

Smile Love the 17" Blackstone Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Pedrick View Post
I bought the 17 inch griddle and the carry bag. Love it. I take that one camping. I like it so much that at home I bought the Blackstone griddle combo that came with the deep fryer. One thing to note,, If you hook up the 17 in. to a 20 lb tank,,crack the gas open real slow and just alittle bit. It will trip the safety in the pressure control. If that happens, just disconnect from the tank and hook it back up again.
It fit in the long compartment of my Starcraft camper but my new Flagstaff 21' camper (Rockwood) includes one which I think is made by Blackstone that attaches to the outside with a gas connection to the trailer. The thing I really like is there are less dishes to wash. I use it for most meals. Really nice feature to the trailer.
DanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 11:33 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by corymiiller View Post
Sure don't! I love mine.
I like it! Can you provide details on how to built the mount and attached the blackstone?
Nights Camped 2023 = 30
Nights Camped 2022 = 40
jtatum65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #86

Yeah I was sorry this past Saturday AM while camping in Savannah, GA I get the Blackstone out to cook up the big breakfast I get it all setup to then realize I left the regulator for it at home
TST 507 TPMS
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30X
Ejs4029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 10:26 AM   #87

After our purchase last spring of the Blackstone 22" griddle with stand and cover from Walmart ($147.00) we find we don't use our gas Weber grill anymore. We also had a Green Mountain pellet grill that we sold to a friend for cheap, we no longer used it either.

My wife and I don't eat much in the way of meats, so the griddle is the obvious choice for our lifestyle. There is nothing like a stir fry or scrambled breakfast on the Blackstone. My wife really loves it, I love cooking on it so much that she finds herself relaxing while I am doing the cooking. It is a blast to experiment on. On the few occasions we do cook meat, it works very well for brats as well as any sausage for that matter. We absolutely love this griddle and I can't wait for camping season to dig it out and fire it up. We have the quick connect hose to the camper so we don't mess around dragging portable tanks around.

I will leave you with a link for the most incredible meal we have ever made on the griddle, sheet pan shrimp fajitas. Try it, you will thank me later.

https://theblondcook.com/sheet-pan-shrimp-fajitas/
Riich is offline   Reply With Quote