Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #1

Appollo Convection oven

My Appollo convection oven went out does anyone no where I can buy a replacement? It's a Flagstaff 2006 5th wheel It's a mounted type.

patpat
patpat96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by patpat96 View Post
My Appollo convection oven went out does anyone no where I can buy a replacement? It's a Flagstaff 2006 5th wheel It's a mounted type.

patpat

what model do you have ? that would help
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #3

i bought one a year ago on ebay. there were several for sell then. mine is an over the range conv/microwave.
i'm not seeing it there but if u type it into a search engine, there are several places.
u may also try half time oven.
the one rv supplier wants quiet a bit for one. if urs isn't an over the range, that may be a little easier to find.
is it doing anything?
jimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #4

I have bought replacement parts from Apollo for our Half Time oven, a new unit is very expensive. others have replaced theirs with a standard over the range microwave that is less expensive. take some measurements and check out home depot/lowes/etc.
BigDTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #5

There are dozens of posts on how bad those things are. Might be far better to simply put in the trash and go buy a good microwave that will fit in the same place.
donn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #6

patpat, u may be able to take the conv/microwave out of its surrounding shell and put a conventional microwave in there. it would have the required veneration for a built in microwave.

i've made the assumption that it is an over the range model. i'd like to know for sure.
if it is completely dead, (the micro/conv part). it may be as simple as a fuse inside the unit.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielflading View Post
I have bought replacement parts from Apollo for our Half Time oven, a new unit is very expensive. others have replaced theirs with a standard over the range microwave that is less expensive. take some measurements and check out home depot/lowes/etc.
what kind of problems did u encounter with ur apollo? would like some idea of what to look forward to.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #8

Encounter worked for about 20 hrs of total use
patpat96 is offline   Reply With Quote