Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #1

Berkshire air mattress

Hi y'all,

I purchased a 2011 Berkshire 360 and last year and the couch has a air mattress that folds out. I have never used it before but I did notice the mattress is missing the cap/plug that releases the air when not in use. I have looked for a brand name or model number on the mattress itself in order to possibly place an order for one online but no luck.
Any ideas where to find the cap/plug for this air mattress?

Thank you for any help!
64vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:49 AM   #2

Best thing to do is go to your favorite wally world type store and purchase a new mattress. The ones that came installed new were junk. Told by my dealer that they were the highest warranty claim ever. And they were around $300 to replace. The one in our 2011 fifth wheel blew out so we replaced it with a colman from Target. Mattress and pump about $50, and way better quality than the one in your rv.
Kenz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air mattress, berkshire