Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-06-2019, 03:26 PM   #21

The Grey Wolf black label package looks very attractive to me too! When you order one will the dealer discount them like they would as if it's in their inventory? I'm in San Diego and there are no deals/bargains here due to freight costs. There's only 1 dealer about an hour away that actually has the 22RR in stock, but it's not black label. I'm guessing they can order the black label one for me.

I know people buy out of state all the time. I know the PDI is critical, but how do you get the punch list corrected when you come from out of state? Do you need to hang around that dealership until it's done? I've had the experience of "waiting for parts" for our current rig and the promise of 1 day turned into 7.

I guess I'm looking for some sage advice from all your pros.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Travel4PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:54 PM   #22

If your not close to a dealer, coachmen has paid to take it somewhere else (independent) or have a Mobile company come out or just send you the parts that you need if your handy. I know this is true but make sure you make arrangements first. I have not had one problem with warranty. They have even sent me parts over night. Forest River will not do that. Your dealing directly with Coachmen not FR. My dealer is 350 miles from me, But I made the arrangements before I signed. I had a fireplace and a GPS in dash system sent to me over night, plus they never asked for the parts to shipped back, Coachmen is a great company...

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:54 PM   #23

2020 Wolf Pup Black Label contents.

Gel Coat Exterior, Power Tongue Jack, Exterior Rims
Automotive type frameless windows package
Thermo-foil Artic Insulation
Hand free baggage door open catch
Designer fabric albeit the murphy bed sofa (new in 2020) is vinyl
Solid wood cabinet doors
Battery disconnect, battery minder
LG solid surface countertop (and dinette iirc) with matching sink cover for the :
Deep stainless steel sink w/ residential pullout high nozzle and hose, black on our trailer along with the drawer pulls.
Pillowtop mattress

So it is a lot more than gel-coat I never saw an add-on for the price so I think it was a pass-along for a show unit so the dealer got it free. It's obvious the 2020 Black Label is a large upgrade to the BL package so I guess it will be an extra for the bigger guys. As it is base the Wolf Pup is pretty nicely built and the limited package (apparently basic for RV dealer stock) is $3625
FYI our also has the rear flipdown travel rack (like a deer rack for a truck) $419 and the "Juice Pack" 500W rooftop solar unit $578.

So Black Label is not just gel-coat, I didn't even notice the skin until late but it is apparently da bomb for these TTs. Seems apparent to me to be a trial leader and example for a general available option at least across FR's Cherokee line.
Bill Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 02:25 PM   #24

When we bought our Black label we bought it without knowing anything about them. After walking around it and signing papers I found out is already has a solar panel installed and the dealer didn't even know that!

Love the black label and everything it comes with, wish there were more people out there with them,
2020BlackLabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:24 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020BlackLabel View Post
When we bought our Black label we bought it without knowing anything about them. After walking around it and signing papers I found out is already has a solar panel installed and the dealer didn't even know that!

Love the black label and everything it comes with, wish there were more people out there with them,
I didn't mention it because I don't know if it was in the Black Label or another package or a dealer add-on but ours also came with a pretty cool Furrion tuner system am/fm and tv channels with a roof antenna and twin speakers indoor and out. Bluetooth, hdmi, usb etc. There is also an exterior lighting system with a row of LEDs under the top of the awning and in the exterior speakers.
Also wiring to the tv mounts inside in the dinette ceiling and outside under the awning.
I expect there will be a lot more people out there getting the Black Label package it's sweet and they will get a lot of 2020 Wolf Pups out there soon too if they keep selling them for these prices. My brother posted me a link to one in Missouri selling under 5k loaded as well. Winter is new model AND show season so that's the time to get the deals.
Bill Wright is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, grey wolf