Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2011, 06:15 AM   #1

Canceling Reservations for Camping

We are having problems trying to find the right Rv since we lost our Rock Wood back in September. We had reservations at Pirate Land in Mytle Beach and reservations at Frontier Town in Ocean City MD. We have look around at some of the local Rv dealers and just not having any luck, so we decided to go to Mytle Beach and stay in a condo this year we just made reservations yesterday.

There is an RV Show coming up in MD and then the big one at Hershey in the Fall, so maybe we will find something then.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:26 AM   #2

That's too bad Wade.
I hate to hear that.

Let me see if I remember, did I mention...........

Prime Time!

grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:43 AM   #3

Sorry for the loss of your camper. Lots to choose from and lots of opinions. I vote for Rockwood Windjammer!

Randy and Patty
2015 Sabre 33 CKTS-6 Platinum Edition
Reese 16K Slider hitch
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD diesel dually
Old car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grhodes50 View Post
That's too bad Wade.
I hate to hear that.

Let me see if I remember, did I mention...........

Prime Time!

Gary, yes you have mention the Prime Time and i did not foreget, it's just that i have not come across one yet but hoping to do so soon, What floor plan do you have, i did foreget that......
Old 12-30-2011, 01:31 PM   #5

Wade we have the LaCrosse 303RKS. It's a rear kitchen floor plan. I know some have concerns about how thing bounce around while on the road, but we haven't had a problem. I don't know if it's the E-Z Tow axles or the Equa-Flex suspension or both, but everything stays put.
We really like the extra room the warderobe slide gives us in the bathroom and bedroom. Lot's of room in the living area. We are very happy with our choice. Works really well for us.
Of course you know I feel confident in the build of Prime Time tt's. Over a year of ownership and I'm still very satisfied with the tt.
Here's a few pics.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #6

Here's a link to PT's web site. If you want, you can look at all their models and floorplans. They also have a contact page if you have any questions. They usually answer back within a day.
Prime Time Manufacturing, Manufacturers of travel trailers and fifth wheels

And one more pic. The view out the big side window.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old car View Post
Sorry for the loss of your camper. Lots to choose from and lots of opinions. I vote for Rockwood Windjammer!
Old car, you are right there is a lot to choose from but i am having a problem comparing price to quality and i have not been impressed with what I have seen. I know what to look for as soon as I walk up to a rig, please don't get me wrong there is no such thing as a perfect camper it just seems like the price of a camper go's up and the quality stays the same or decreases.

I have been a member on this forum for a few years now and see the problems that everyone is having and it is the same problems from years ago even with the brand new campers that all of you new members have and have paid a higher price for. I have had my share of problems and they all started after the warrenty ran out so I am having a hard time right now with all of this. All I can say is, if you have a great camper then hold on to it because you just don't know how the next one is going to be.

We are not new to camping, we have been camping for 11 years now and have had two travel trailers, the first one was a Fleetwood and had it for 5 years with not one problem the second one was our Forest River Rockwood 8314ss at this point i need not say anymore, but I have made this statment before...."This is just my luck"....so to help change my luck I am looking harder and longer.

We do own a Log Loft Cabin in Heshey and it is on a seasonal sight, so we are still in the wood with the rest of you fellow campers, but we just can't move it with out a permit, It's 12'x35'. We will continue to look.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by grhodes50 View Post
Wade we have the LaCrosse 303RKS. It's a rear kitchen floor plan. I know some have concerns about how thing bounce around while on the road, but we haven't had a problem. I don't know if it's the E-Z Tow axles or the Equa-Flex suspension or both, but everything stays put.
We really like the extra room the warderobe slide gives us in the bathroom and bedroom. Lot's of room in the living area. We are very happy with our choice. Works really well for us.
Of course you know I feel confident in the build of Prime Time tt's. Over a year of ownership and I'm still very satisfied with the tt.
Here's a few pics.

Gary, your rig looks great I will make it point to check out the Prime Time. The counter top in your rig looks like the same one we have in our new home, I would have to say you and your wife have great taste.