Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #1

Smile contact and tours

has anybody have details how to contact forest river directly and is there any tours of the factory like other manufacturer
2 to go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
JAYCO Representative

Each division and product conducts tours a bit differently -- especially since Forest River facilities are spread out over many cities and states! Is there a specific product are you interested in? Or a part of the country you're visiting (Elkhart County, Indiana, is home to many Forest River plants)?

Here's a thread on Wildcat factory tours!:
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...urs-17504.html
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
jfg57

I went on the Rockwood tour of their plant in Millersburg, IN. this past December that produces the Minilite and Roo line of campers. I called the number on the back of the Rockwood brochure: 574-642-2640 and asked for factory tour. I was by myself and got a nice tour of the facility. The gentleman's name who did the tour was Bret Doberenz, sales coordinator. It was very interesting and a major factor in my decision to purchase a Roo 19.
If you are not familiar with Indiana, Millersburg is a litte town just SE of Goshen which is east of South Bend. It is a heavily Ahmish community, most the production employees in the plant were Ahmish- steady workforce that takes pride in what they do, because they aren't going to travel far in their horse and buggies to find other work.
jfguyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #4

factory tours

we are looking at purchasing the georgetown 378ts class a mh
2 to go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #5
jfg57

Sounds big to me. The plant I went to was for towables. Information may be of use to some else then. Good luck with your search.
jfguyer is offline   Reply With Quote