Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #1

Daytona 500 camping

I am looking for some info on the camping at Daytona. Just found out I have a B'day present of camping and all four races!!!!!! We are gonna be on the motorcycle flat track outside turns 1 and 2. Anybody been in this area before? I'm a have many years of camping at tracks but never at Daytona. Do they have pump out service? Water fill up service? Any tips or info would be great!
oldblu68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:56 PM   #2

Been camping in the Orange "Geico Caveman" campgrounds since 2009, so we never needed those services before. But we just moved up to the Yellow "Premium" on the fence in turn 1 this year, and if I remember correctly, I believe that there is water and pump out services available, for a fee.

Days camped 2014 - 0, 2015 - 24
IlliniJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:07 AM   #3

Thanks for the info and also a great big thanks for your service to keep our freedoms I figured they would have some service available, just wasn't sure. We don't have infield access so if you venture out, try and look me up. Last spot on the turn 2 corner of the bike flat track. 2014 Catilina 303 w an f150 4x4 tow. Hope to see ya there.
oldblu68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
500, camping