Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-15-2015, 09:43 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
We are allowed to Name (Good Dealers) God only knows we list (Bad Ones)! Youroo!!
I've given dealer reviews of both in the Dealer Reviews thread. I have a positive review of Bill Plemmons in Raleigh, NC and the opposite for Country Roads in Lexington, NC. But I do agree that folks tend to bring up the negative more than the positive.
keith_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 01:06 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine 1945 View Post
I hope for your sake you are right about FR service,,, don't be surprised if they change there tune,,, after you buy a unit somewhere else !!!

Do not trust auto dealership service ???
I think in most cases,,, they are the most trust worthy !!!
I live in a relatively small town in Jersey. My local mechanic knows my name and knows my car. Rotates my tires for free, checks problems I'm having for free, cleans my battery terminals for free etc. Even told me to go to Walmart for a battery as I could return it after 2 years and never pay for another one. And for all this he gets my business for my car as well as my daughters cars. Nothing but problems the couple of times I did go to the dealership for something. Plus inflated prices. Now if only the RV dealers did business this way they would probably sell a lot more units and make a lot more money. Who cares where you bought it. Fix it and hope the customer comes back to buy or recommends them to a friend. Pretty much a no brainer.
rblake39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer, repair