Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #1

Question Drawer guides

Is it possible to order the plastic drawer guides from the factory? Do these have to be Forest River specific?

--Ryan
Old 07-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #2

take a good one off and visit lowes or home depot in the hardware section, i have found all kinds of door and drawer parts at most home centers and at a big savings
Old 07-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

If you have the type that look like a ? mark, both Lowes & Home Depot have a drawer rail clip that isn't a left or right designation like the originals. They're also around $2 for a pack of two. The only thing I needed to do was take a hacksaw and knotch back the bottom leg of the ? mark about an inch. The rail slides in once this piece is removed. The best part is these clips are made way better than any of the replacement clips that are available through RV Parts stores and cost less than 1/3 their price. I bought 2 extra packs so when the next one breaks, and I know it will, I have the replacement at hand. I've replaced 3 sets so far. The originals don't hold up in cold weather and split across the bottom.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #4

Drawer guides

Hi Ryan,
If you mean the bracket's that screw on the back wall to hold the drawer slide rails, check out http://tinyurl.com/llh6fp . These fit my drawer slide rails.
Your MMV.