Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #1

F.R.O.G. Tages On New Campers.

Stop by Reicharts Camping Center today in Hanover PA looking at some new campers and noticed in every model there was a F.R.O.G Tag hanging on doors and cabinets

How long have they been doing this?, I know this was started here and it was in Brandson Missouri as the 1st gathering.
Has this increased the amount of members for the club now that FR is advertizing this?

If this question was ask before here then I am sorry for asking again, I may have over look it, the threads here just fly by. Thanks.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
Stop by Reicharts Camping Center today in Hanover PA looking at some new campers and noticed in every model there was a F.R.O.G Tag hanging on doors and cabinets

How long have they been doing this?, I know this was started here and it was in Brandson Missouri as the 1st gathering.
Has this increased the amount of members for the club now that FR is advertizing this?

If this question was ask before here then I am sorry for asking again, I may have over look it, the threads here just fly by. Thanks.
I just bought my rig last month and had them in it as well. It wasnt a sticker per se but rather a rear view mirror hanging thing. I think its to let buyers know that there is an official group for owners and all.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beausdog View Post
I just bought my rig last month and had them in it as well. It wasnt a sticker per se but rather a rear view mirror hanging thing. I think its to let buyers know that there is an official group for owners and all.

I hope it has increased the club members and by the way where do you park an RV in DC ??? I have worked in DC at NRL for 5 years then at The National Academy of Science on 5th street then I spent 10 years in Norhtern VA at the National Air And Space Museum and as of this Monday I start a new job back in DC off of Nebraska Ave, I wouldn't even thing of towing a rig in DC.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #4

Ya i dont tow it downtown, im at a campground now about 25 min from NRL ...are you looking to store yours or stay in it?
Old 07-21-2012, 09:33 PM   #5

did not get a FROG tag when we got our Columbus so have Frog Clings though

Felicia & Jeff - Missouri
2013 Columbus - 320 RS 2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2012 Camping 59 DAYS; 2013 50 DAYS; 2014 WAITING
Earth Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beausdog View Post
Ya i dont tow it downtown, im at a campground now about 25 min from NRL ...are you looking to store yours or stay in it?
Sorry for the late reply, We no longer have the camper it is in the junkyard. We lived in it for 4 months and the last 2 weeks we where living in it is when it was destoryed.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
Sorry for the late reply, We no longer have the camper it is in the junkyard. We lived in it for 4 months and the last 2 weeks we where living in it is when it was destoryed.
Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Plan on getting another?