Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #1

First Weekend with the SV 282

Well, just spent my first weekend with out new SV 282 (and my first weekend ever as a trailer owner!).

We had a blast and are extremely thrilled with our choice of trailers. The layout if just perfect for my wife and me, and our 5 shiloh shepherds (large shepherds ranging eah from 130 lbs down to 90 on the smallest). They all fit and habitated comfortably for the three days.

There were certainly a lot of compliments made from the other trailer owners when they had a chance to come inside and check out the new digs. The double slideouts were great, and the bedroom had great size.

I pulled it using a Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi and it travelled like a dream. Using a WD hitch, but no sway bars (dealer said he really didnt see any need for them with this trailer). Even with Sunday's drive back and some pretty gusty winds, it ran like a champ.

In 4 days we make the long haul down to Prince Edward Island (1800 kms from Toronto) and are looking forward to our first major adventure.

Will post some photos soon!
giantfan is offline   Reply With Quote