Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2021, 09:54 AM   #1

Floor stains solution?

Not sure if this is the correct forum but didn't see anything specific to this. 2021 Forest River Salem. I have 2 areas that have the same stains. Light brown with no particular pattern. They are not growing or spreading. I have read about adhesive bleed through but have been told there is no adhesive under these particular floors. The potential fix, patching, is not a good idea IMHO. So, I either find a way to clean them or live with them. They are not horrible but certainly visible.

We have tried multiple cleaners including soft scrub with no success. WD40 has been suggested and I have not tried that. The flooring looks like grey wood and it has texture. My guess is these stains are down in the texture and we have not tried anything with a brush. Before we do that, any suggestions on something to clean these? Thank you.
Jagsare1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 10:26 AM   #2

Following, as we also have staining from rubber wheels contacting the vinyl flooring resulting in a light burn appearance in our Salem 190RT. We tried almost everything to include goo gone, PB Blaster, and acetone. Currently living with our mistake of not having mats under our wheels.
Squatchin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor