Thread closed. Asinine posts (and those quoting same) to be deleted.
As per the site guidelines:
Our philosophy is that we want The Forest River Forums to be an online reflection of the RV'ing community. Treat each other with respect just as you would around a campfire. Here are some general guidelines that we expect you to follow:
- Our rules extend to all sections of the website including messaging functions, galleries and any other public or private posting.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Do not take every opportunity to express your disagreement, incite argument, insult each other, or fan flames. Voice your opinion respectfully and then let it go.
- Trolling and cyberstalking are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Trolling on this board includes posting controversial and often irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of (or anticipated result of) baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal, harmonious on-topic discussion, especially when a pattern of such posting is apparent.
- We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness.