Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
powerboatr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: homebase Quitman Texas at Lake Fork
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshman599 View Post
Man I LOVE the wagon train idea.... are they poly barrels?

Here is a nice variation on the hay wagon scheme we use in our park:

Attachment 474
yep poly barrles cut to look like little train cars
the dollies are just plain old two wheeled dllies,
i went DARN thats a cool idea to when i first saw em.


oh and Good late afternoon to everyone
__________________
Living in the Piney Woods of Texas.
powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:11 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Morning FRF!!

Have a great weekend folks!
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:50 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,555
Good morning All. It's Friday!!!
__________________

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:14 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Young Travelers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lakeview Oregon
Posts: 134
Good morning to all of You,
Good night for me......

Elk season starts saturday morning

everyone have a good one....
__________________
YT
2007 Dodge 2500 QC 4x4 LB CTD
2004 Forest River Salem 39FBRB
2005 Kawasaki 700 4x4 ATV
2002 Kawasaki 300 4x4 ATV
2008 Chinese 110CC kids atv


4 Great Kids......
and a wonderful wife of 12 yrs now.....
Could not ask for more
Young Travelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
welshman599's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Quispamsis NB Canada
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via MSN to welshman599
Strange, I had this vision of Bugs tricking Daffy into wearing elk horns. Been a long week.
__________________
  • Salem 401-2b; 31" Sony Trinitron and two channels on the antenna.
  • Smokin' hot wife... 2 boys, 25 and 10.

83 sweet sweet days camped in 2008 - not easy in my neck of the woods!
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:39 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
powerboatr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: homebase Quitman Texas at Lake Fork
Posts: 1,399
good evening all yous guys and gals
__________________
Living in the Piney Woods of Texas.
powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #47
The Jolly Mon
 
NDJollyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ND...HELP!
Posts: 1,691
Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
Good evening. Long day at the office. When I wake up in the morning...I'll still be here.

Not for long though...we are going to 'Tailgate' before the local college football game! Nothing like an ice cold beer at 9am when it's a few degrees above freezing out...and snow in the forecast.
__________________
Pete (Jolly Mon)

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
powerboatr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: homebase Quitman Texas at Lake Fork
Posts: 1,399
good late morning
got the smoker fired up
getting ready to start coooking
yum yum yum
__________________
Living in the Piney Woods of Texas.
powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #49
The Jolly Mon
 
NDJollyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ND...HELP!
Posts: 1,691
Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
All I can say is....I'm still hungover.
I'm getting old...
__________________
Pete (Jolly Mon)

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:17 PM   #50
Cyber Phrenologist
 
Radio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fayetteville, GA
Posts: 1,792
Got back from Mexico City last night. Today was a beautiful day in North Georgia but I slept through almost all of it from being exhausted from the trip.

All we did was work, eat and sleep for a week. Still, Mexico City was more fun that I thought it would be. Not a vacation spot, though.

Yeah today was OK, tomorrow will be much better!!

Radio
Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:41 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
NINA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 318
Sunday morning 11-4-07

Good morning everyone. It's been a while away from FRF.

Sorry but things have been super crazy around here.

See new post for today. What's Nina been up to?

Nina
__________________
Bob & Nina's Bunkhouse
1970's Coachman Crusader 30ft TT
Add In: Sarina (18), Susan (14), and dogs Midnight & Shadow
Hitched up to a White 1999 F-150 Ext. Cab
Number of days camped in 2014-2
(4 more days reserved)
NINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 AM   #52
The Jolly Mon
 
NDJollyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ND...HELP!
Posts: 1,691
Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
Mornin' everyone.
I'm at work today. Gotta love it.
__________________
Pete (Jolly Mon)

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:41 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,260
Good morning all,hope everyone had a nice weekend.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:26 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,555
Good morning everyone. Its Monday and back to work.
__________________

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:23 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Mornin folks

on the way into work this morning I had "Bubba shot the jukebox" stuck in my head. what makes it worse is my head only knows a few verses of the blasted song.

annoying how the mind jacks with itself sometimes

y'all have a good'n!
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:59 PM   #56
The Jolly Mon
 
NDJollyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ND...HELP!
Posts: 1,691
Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
Ha! Funny.
Reminds me of that Texas Nascar race yesterday. At the end, anyway where Jimmie Johnson was standin' there with the cowboy hat and 2 six shooters...
__________________
Pete (Jolly Mon)

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:59 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
welshman599's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Quispamsis NB Canada
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via MSN to welshman599
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA View Post
Sunday morning 11-4-07

Good morning everyone. It's been a while away from FRF.

Sorry but things have been super crazy around here.

See new post for today. What's Nina been up to?

Nina
Well we are happy you're back. A little ray of sunshine.
__________________
  • Salem 401-2b; 31" Sony Trinitron and two channels on the antenna.
  • Smokin' hot wife... 2 boys, 25 and 10.

83 sweet sweet days camped in 2008 - not easy in my neck of the woods!
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:02 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,260
Good morning all, we are leaving Friday for the last camping trip of the year. We are heading to Hershey PA for the weekend.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:14 AM   #59
Member
 
jmyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lexington NC
Posts: 94
Good morning everyone. 20% chance of rain here today ( 80% chance it won't rain ) but we need every drop we can get. Hope ya'll have a great day.
__________________
My driver's license says my name is "Jeff"
2000 Chevy 2500 4/4 6.0/3.73
2002 FR Sandpiper 30FKSS
Reese Strait-Line
Prodigy
DW
DD (Darling Dachshund)
jmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:24 AM   #60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Mornin folks

no obnoxious songs running through the brain this morning

Y'all have a good'n!
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.