Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2021, 09:30 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJKris View Post
Just refreshing that I'm not the one being deleted this time!
Never fear Kris, the day is young

"You only grow old when you run out of new things to do"

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2023 f-150 SCREW XLT 3.5 Ecoboost (The result of a $68,000 oil change)
Old 07-29-2021, 09:34 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJKris View Post
Is that why I got several emails of new posts but when went to thread posts were gone this morning? Just refreshing that I'm not the one being deleted this time!
LOL! Ya made me snort coffee I'm right there with you my friend!
Reese Fifth Airborne Sidewinder
Old 07-29-2021, 09:44 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMWildcat View Post
That's just a laughable statement! Take a look at CW financial statement for the first quarter of 2021. Tremendous growth as in every RV related business. It is fine to not like the company or it's owner for whatever reason, but at least be honest about it. I noticed you will buy from them when it benefits you......
All the CWs I have seen lately are in the same inventory depleted status as any other dealer out there.

I didn’t say I don’t shop there. I just wouldn’t buy a camper from the one in Huber Heights. Their lot is full of rvs right now which is surprising with rv sales and how long people are waiting for new builds. I have a Good Sam membership and use it. Saved $400 on our last purchase there so the auto subscription renewal paid for itself.
Old 07-29-2021, 09:53 AM   #24

Good Sam Scam

I don’t have anything against CW. Just saying I find it odd that the one in Huber Heights is packed full of RVs when people are saying inventory is scarce. So for that reason I wouldn’t buy a camper from them. (Huber Heights location) I do buy everything else from them though!
Old 07-29-2021, 10:02 AM   #25
Pickin', Campin', Mason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchin View Post
I don’t have anything against CW. Just saying I find it odd that the one in Huber Heights is packed full of RVs when people are saying inventory is scarce. So for that reason I wouldn’t buy a camper from them. I do buy everything else from them though!
Just so I understand... you wouldn't buy from this CW solely based on what you see as you drive past their lot?

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=90
Old 07-29-2021, 10:05 AM   #26

Quote:
I don’t have anything against CW. Just saying I find it odd that the one in Huber Heights is packed full of RVs when people are saying inventory is scarce. So for that reason I wouldn’t buy a camper from them. (Huber Heights location) I do buy everything else from them though!
My apologies Squatchin. I get really tired of folks unnecessarily hammering CW all the time and can jump to wrong conclusions on posts as I did with you.
CW is not my favorite place, but it is also a great place for occasional deals if you know what you are doing and keep politics out of it
Reese Fifth Airborne Sidewinder
Old 07-29-2021, 10:08 AM   #27

Good Sam Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5picker View Post
Just so I understand... you wouldn't buy from this CW solely based on what you see as you drive past their lot?

Yes, when it comes to campers/rvs. I do buy everything else camping wise there though. I just find it odd their lots always packed full of rvs with how rv sales are right now and people saying rv lots are depleted. They are parking rvs in the customer parking lot. That tells me people are buying their campers/rvs from somewhere else. For what reason, I don’t know! Just my observation every time I go there. Their lot was never slightly empty of rvs throughout the rv sale epidemic. It may just be they carry a line of rvs that just aren’t as popular. When we searched for ours they didn’t show up as carrying that model. Their were 2 rvs within 100 miles. We ended up purchasing ours from Colerain. We drove there to look at it. Their lot was full, when we went back 3 weeks later to finalize the paperwork their lot was practically empty! I haven’t seen that happen to the Huber Heights lot. We been there at least every other week since purchasing our rv and the lots look the same with inventory.
Old 07-29-2021, 10:16 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMWildcat View Post
My apologies Squatchin. I get really tired of folks unnecessarily hammering CW all the time and can jump to wrong conclusions on posts as I did with you.
CW is not my favorite place, but it is also a great place for occasional deals if you know what you are doing and keep politics out of it

No worries! I’m not tracking on any politics that may be involved with CW. I understand how that can effect how someone’s comment can be perceived though. It’s all good.
Old 07-29-2021, 10:29 AM   #29
Pickin', Campin', Mason

Quote:
Yes, when it comes to campers/rvs. I do buy everything else camping wise there though. I just find it odd their lots always packed full of rvs with how rv sales are right now and people saying rv lots are depleted. They are parking rvs in the customer parking lot. That tells me people are buying their campers/rvs from somewhere else. For what reason, I don’t know! Just my observation every time I go there. Their lot was never slightly empty of rvs throughout the rv sale epidemic. It may just be they carry a line of rvs that just aren’t as popular. When we searched for ours they didn’t show up as carrying that model. Their were 2 rvs within 100 miles. We ended up purchasing ours from Colerain. We drove there to look at it. Their lot was full, when we went back 3 weeks later to finalize the paperwork their lot was practically empty! I haven’t seen that happen to the Huber Heights lot. We been there at least every other week since purchasing our rv and the lots look the same with inventory.
OK, thanks for your explanation. I'd certainly need empirical evidence from a sales quote vs just driving past the lot but hey, that's just me.

I do have to wonder though why several of your posts include a post title: "Good Sam Scam"

BTW... people using the mobile app don't see individual post titles, only the original post/thread title.

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=90
Old 07-29-2021, 10:29 AM   #30
Site Team

This thread is being closed. It is a year old thread that was awakened by a scammer who was handled by the site team.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Closed Thread

Tags
good sam