Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2020, 12:03 PM   #1

Great Customer Service fro Parts

I wanted to share my very positive customer service experience with you. Over the past few weeks I have been trying to find the mating aluminum extrusion to the ones FR puts on the walls of thier trailers for mounting BBQ's and tables. I found some mates pairs on Ebay, Amazon and other onlive RV dealers. I was never able to be sure they would match the existing extrusion.

I got connected with a very helpful lady at Rockwood & Flagstaff Customer Service. Cori Moon (cmoon@forestriverinc.com) who went the extra mile to help. She worked with me to identify the part number for a component of a sub assembly they purchase. It will cost me less than $10 to get what I am looking for.

I am appreciative of her efforts for such a small sale. As we all know FR is very busy right now and she still took the time to help me out.

With all of the complaining we see in this forum about customer service I wanted to share a positive experience. Cori said it was OK to post her email and to be contacted for assistance with parts.

2022 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH
2020 Rockwood Roo 19 (Sold Jul 2022)
2012 F150 SuperCrew Ecoboost
hobienick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 05:36 PM   #2
Traveling Two

I have to worked with the parts department for Surveyor and IPOD and found a very helpful group!!
jerryliving is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, parts, service