Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
Happy Camper

Heading out

Heading out in the morning to Va. Will be first long trip in the new rig. Got my sewar hook up issue taken care of (hopefully), gotta mount my spare tire tonight after work and finish packing some clothes. Will be staying at Cherrystone Campground by the CBBT. First time to this campground, taking my boat for some crabbing and fishing! Plan on doing nothing but soaking up the sun, sitting on the boat and enjoying ice cold beverages with the family and a couple close friends! Been a loooong week and I cant wait to hit the road in the morning! Hope too have some pics next week!
deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:30 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerslayer
Heading out in the morning to Va. Will be first long trip in the new rig. Got my sewar hook up issue taken care of (hopefully), gotta mount my spare tire tonight after work and finish packing some clothes. Will be staying at Cherrystone Campground by the CBBT. First time to this campground, taking my boat for some crabbing and fishing! Plan on doing nothing but soaking up the sun, sitting on the boat and enjoying ice cold beverages with the family and a couple close friends! Been a loooong week and I cant wait to hit the road in the morning! Hope too have some pics next week!
Good luck and have vasts amount of fun and sun!
The excess crab can be packed on dry ice and sent to my work address!
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote