Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2020, 02:57 AM   #1

HF Predator gens on sale

I hope this post is acceptable and not in violation of any rules regarding "soliciting" or anything like that.

I just got a flier from HF with their Predator 3500w inverter generators on sale for $689.99 - a savings of $110.

I am NOT endorsing this generator (I'm actually going in a different direction), but I thought I would throw this out there for anyone who is considering a "budget friendly" generator.

From what I've seen of the reviews, these things fall into one of two categories: "I'm very happy" or "What a piece of junk".

Like I said, this is not any kind of endorsement, just information for anyone who is considering this brand.

Sale price shows to be good until the end of March.

(if this violates any rules, I apologize - I'm merely trying to provide information that can help anyone considering this brand so that they can save money)
PatrickY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 03:25 AM   #2

Very happy owner here. For the handful of times A year I use it, it does wonderfully, nearly as quiet as a Honda at 35% of the cost. Run it dry in the fall, fill it up and do it again. Has been nothing but a solid performer and reliable so far (2 years).
Old 03-07-2020, 11:51 AM   #3

X2 Quieter than my Yamaha 2000, works great
Nelsflying is offline   Reply With Quote