How much effort do you put into planning a camping/RV trip?
1. I plan every detail and every minute of every day like it was a mission to the moon.
2. I plan a lot of stuff, but I'm flexible.
3. I plan destination and route, but that's all.
4. I start out with a compass heading.
5. I crank the TV and ask the wife, "Where you wanna go?"
Well, we're kinda stationary now, but back in the day, trip planning and prep was half the fun. Making sure to plan for the side trip to the biggest ball of tinfoil, the Quilting museum and that huge Paul Bunyon's Ox on the way to Virginia was wicked fun.
Seriously, planning all winter for a trip south in June is the only thing that keeps us going in the frozen north.
Salem 401-2b; 31" Sony Trinitron and two channels on the antenna.
Smokin' hot wife... 2 boys, 25 and 10.
83 sweet sweet days camped in 2008 - not easy in my neck of the woods!