Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2019, 03:21 AM   #1
DW's 401(k) Plan

I think I escaped unscathed...

I posted some time back about how my DW started looking at Class At's and we were going to the Hershey Show. I am here to report the Sunseeker will continue to be in my driveway for the foreseeable future! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
After spending Thursday evening and ALL DAY Friday looking at FR3's, Georgetown's and several other makes, not of Forest River lineage, the one particular unit she liked (a SOB) didn't have everything she wanted. You would really have to know my DW to understand everything she wanted would have only been fulfilled by a diesel pusher 42' long, but she has to find that out for herself. And Larry ain't buyin' a DP.
I even had the FROGMeister himself suggest and take us to the Coachmen Pursuit display.... but, alas, no joy.

We did have some fun.... met and talked with dblr, Herk, and Bob & Cindy.... great to put a face with the handle. I think DW would like to actually see how dblr gets his Smart car goes on the back of his TV. [emoji1787]

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life........MOST of the time.
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:35 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGrinch View Post
I posted some time back about how my DW started looking at Class At's and we were going to the Hershey Show. I am here to report the Sunseeker will continue to be in my driveway for the foreseeable future! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
After spending Thursday evening and ALL DAY Friday looking at FR3's, Georgetown's and several other makes, not of Forest River lineage, the one particular unit she liked (a SOB) didn't have everything she wanted. You would really have to know my DW to understand everything she wanted would have only been fulfilled by a diesel pusher 42' long, but she has to find that out for herself. And Larry ain't buyin' a DP.
I even had the FROGMeister himself suggest and take us to the Coachmen Pursuit display.... but, alas, no joy.

We did have some fun.... met and talked with dblr, Herk, and Bob & Cindy.... great to put a face with the handle. I think DW would like to actually see how dblr gets his Smart car goes on the back of his TV. [emoji1787]
Well you can't say we didn't try to help you spend your money!!!!
As far as the Smart car maybe you will have to fit next years Brass Ring Rally into the schedule to see how we do it. Great to meet face to face and hopefully meet up at a campground soon. Safe trip home
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:04 AM   #3
DW's 401(k) Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Well you can't say we didn't try to help you spend your money!!!!
As far as the Smart car maybe you will have to fit next years Brass Ring Rally into the schedule to see how we do it. Great to meet face to face and hopefully meet up at a campground soon. Safe trip home
Believe me..... there was one outfit that really PRESSURED to try to get us to buy their rig. I have never in my life been tag-teamed like I was yesterday. Yeah, I could have walked earlier, but the bottom line kept coming down and down... I wanted to see if it would hit my numbers. After hearing the, "We're not trying to pressure you" for the 5th or 6th time, I finally told them they were WAY past that point. I should have videoed the negotiations. M.L. would be proud of these boys.
Yep, good to put a face with ya, dblr. Enjoyed talking with you. I'll look at the calendar for next year on the Brass Ring Rally.

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life........MOST of the time.
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat