Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2020, 06:41 PM   #1

Insignia warranty work?

Good evening. Has anyone had warranty work done on insignia products? I seem to currently be in a stalemate with my dealer as they seemed to have gotten know where for a week and we’re waiting for a reply from geek squad as forest river said they needed to service our insignia fridge. Frustrated with the dealer telling me they haven’t heard from geek squad in over 5 days (a 24/7 service) I decided to call myself. 5 hours of holding and multiple calls late insignia service tells me that there’s no service techs in my area for this type of work and per there SOP the dealer is supposed to do the work. Called my dealer and they seem to not know what they’re doing even if they were supposed to do the work and I’m back at square one I assume waiting weeks for a reply. It’s an insignia fridge, wondering if anyone had any experiences with these products before and their manufacturers warranty. Thanks.
HappilyLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:52 PM   #2

We had prompt response from Insignia (Best Buy Heek Squad) about our microwave shelf support but they don’t sell those little buggers!
greymedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:52 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by greymedic View Post
We had prompt response from Insignia (Best Buy Heek Squad) about our microwave shelf support but they don’t sell those little buggers!

Geek
greymedic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty