Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2020, 09:37 AM   #1

IRV-70 Technologies Radio/DVD.- clock problem

I am trying to do something as simple as setting the time correctly on the clock. I can set the hours according to the directions but I cannot set the minutes. I have read other posts and obviously this is a problem because everyone says "I give up." Well now this has become a problem for me because I am determined to get that clock set correctly!! Just checking to see if anyone has figured out the correct way to set this. It says to press clock and hold for 3 secs and it will flash and use the select knob to set the hour. Now it does this no problem. Now you move on and press select again for the minutes and use the select knob to set the minutes. This is the part that does not work. When you press the select knob again it just reverts right back to the hour instead of moving on to the minutes. Can anyone help me? I wont be able to sleep until I get this working. LOL Cindy
Old 09-07-2020, 11:54 AM   #2

I finally got it figured out, if anyone needs help, just let me know!! Thank you!
Old 09-07-2020, 04:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyD View Post
I finally got it figured out, if anyone needs help, just let me know!! Thank you!
I’d love to know the answer!
JWood422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 06:39 PM   #4

Press and hold down the clock button for 3 seconds. Let go and the hour will flash. Use the select knob ( the big round knob for volume) to turn and set the correct hour. You may have to turn it several times to get it to AM or PM. Press the select knob once. Wait until the hour is no longer flashing and hit the select knob again. This will now bring up the minutes flashing. Use the select knob again to set the correct minutes. Then press the clock button to memorize the time. It should now be set. They left out one step. Hopefully this will work for you, if you need more help let me know!!
Old 09-07-2020, 07:32 PM   #5

Wow. That sounds simple to figure out... NOT! Thanks!
JWood422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:09 AM   #6

It took me a while to figure it out on mine. Now the digital clock can't keep the right time!
kcsalefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:13 AM   #7

So far mine is ok. I will just keep my fingers crossed!
Old 09-10-2020, 08:29 AM   #8
llr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsalefty View Post
It took me a while to figure it out on mine. Now the digital clock can't keep the right time!
I gave up resetting the time it is so bad. I even had the radio replaced twice under warranty, once at the dealer then again at the international rally. I think the 3rd one was slightly better but still worthless as a clock and not much better for anything else
TV 2024 F350 DRW - on order
Prior TV 2017 F150 6.5' bed 3.5 Eco-boost Max tow 1800lbs payload
llr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd, irv, lock, radio