Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #1

La Jolla plush recliner

Wondering if anyone has one and how they like it? Have been looking for something soft and comfortable. The La Jolla recliners sound nice but am wondering if they are any good? The best price I can find is at adventurerRV.net for $92.80 (plus shipping).

http://www.adventurerv.net/jolla-plu...an-p-5840.html

DW just saw one at Kohls that has memory foam for $114.99 (before discount) but I don't think it is as good as the La Jolla. Have tried the CW ones and elsewhere but have not seen anything as good as the La Jolla.

Some friends gave us a pair of fairly new antigravity recliners but they just aren't comfy enough for lounging all day at a c/g and since we have aging and aching bodies. Plus they are pretty heavy.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by myredracer View Post
Wondering if anyone has one and how they like it? Have been looking for something soft and comfortable. The La Jolla recliners sound nice but am wondering if they are any good? The best price I can find is at adventurerRV.net for $92.80 (plus shipping).

DW just saw one at Kohls that has memory foam for $114.99 (before discount) but I don't think it is as good as the La Jolla. Have tried the CW ones and elsewhere but have not seen anything as good as the La Jolla.

Some friends gave us a pair of fairly new antigravity recliners but they just aren't comfy enough for lounging all day at a c/g and since we have aging and aching bodies. Plus they are pretty heavy.
Shipping wt on the La Jolla is 31#, so they are not light either.