Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-25-2020, 12:46 PM   #1

LCI One Connect app/system

Is anyone else as frustrated with the LCI One Control app as me. The latest update for my phone is a nightmare. Its constantly asking if i want to join my Rv network. When I select cancel two seconds later the same screen pops up. More or less does this when I plug my phone into my truck. The most frustrating part is this is happening when I'm 30 plus miles away from my fifth wheel.
When the app did/does work its sporadic and frustrating. Its almost always quicker to walk to the main panel and make my picks there rather than mess with the app on my phone. Ugh!
Sorry for the rant but I would assume, for the money I spent on my Riverstone Legacy unit I would have a usable control system.
I assume it would next to impossible to pull out the LCI One control and replace it with something different? I'm at that point.
ROMULUSERIC is offline   Reply With Quote